Please quote the reference in the application
- Support Prime Brokerage business and assist in building the middle office function to liaise with key stakeholders
- Responsible for the daily trade monitoring, verification process including but not limited to the investigation, escalation and resolution of the exceptions
- Responsible for trade maintenance and lifecycle events of Exchange-Traded and Detlaone products throughout the lifecycle of the transactions
- Perform daily activities related to collateral agreement, trades and positions reconciliation
- Assist in implementing policies, procedures and internal controls, ad-hoc reporting and other administrative duties
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in middle office operations gained in financial institutions.
- Good exposure to various asset types including Equities, Exchange-Traded and OTC derivatives
- Working knowledge in transaction management, including trade and position reconciliations is required
- Experience in position management, including corporate actions management and P&L reporting
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by using “Apply Now”.
Please quote the reference in the application.If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.