Investment Associate - Leading Mid-Market PE Fund covering the DACH region, based in Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Our client is a leading mid-market PE fund who invest across the German-speaking region out of Frankfurt, with occasional exposure to the Benelux as well. They have a generalist sector focus with a natural leaning towards industrials given market conditions. They're looking to add an investment associate to the team, ideally with experience in the DACH mid-market space. The successful individual will have 1.5-5 years of experience in either an investment banking or Big 4 Corporate Finance/TS environment. German and English fluency is required.
This role would see you working across the full investment life-cycle, from evaluating investment opportunities and executing investments to potfolio development and exits, from Day 1. As such, you will have a diverse range of day to day tasks and will benefit from an excellent level of exposure to both investment opportunities and portfolio companies, as well as to the senior team. The role will allow you to develop your coverage across mutliple industries and sectors given our client's generalist focus, whilst using your entrepreneurial skills to help develop some of the most exciting high-growth opportunities in the German speaking region.
This opportunity will offer you:
- Extremely strong deal flow within the DACH region.
- Exposure to multiple industries given the generalist sector focus.
- The ability to work across the investment life cycle.
- Exposure to some of the most experienced seniors in the German-speaking region.
- High levels of responsibility from joining the team.
- 1.5-4 years of experience in investment banking OR;
- 2-5 years of experience in a Big 4 environment, with at least 12 months of that being in Corporate Finance/Transaction Services.
- Previous experience working within the DACH mid-market is strongly preferred.
- Exposure to PE clients or other financial sponsors will be looked upon favourably.
- German and English fluency is required.