AIS Business Analyst, Off
Who we are looking for
This is the AIS Project Manager, OFF(Officer) role responsible for managing daily fund accounting data of AIS. Working closely with AIS transformation projects to achieve efficient saving / business model change target. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as 'Alternative Investment Solutions' is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As AIS Project Manager, OFF you will
What we value:
- Professionally collect and summarize business requirements within AIS. Be familiar with target team's daily process.
- Learn and Understand the financial system and transaction flow.
- Responsible hands-on development with Java/J2EE web and server-side programming
- Work with business users to analyze and specify user requirements.
- Design and develop functional specifications and system specifications.
- Responsible for system analysis, design, documentation, development, and support.
- Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and on-going support.
This role requires strong communication, staff management and client serving skills as well relevant industry experience. Education & Preferred Qualifications:
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Information Management or Economics related field; IT development related experience is preferred;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Around 5 years' experience in Java EE, Unix/Linux, Shell Script, SQL, Websphere, Spring, Struts, EJB, and XML.
- Candidates with a strong system design and development experience would be preferred.
- Database schema design experience would be preferred.
- Experience in building Java web applications and client/server systems (ideally finance experience but flexible)
- Good technical writing/documentation skills, design system, and analysis
- Strong time management skills with the ability to priorities under pressure; adapt to work under given timeline;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Detail-oriented, logical thinking, strong learning ability, sense of responsibility and team work are required;
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit; effective communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers