Business Solutions Consultant
- You are a Payments SME that can work with business & technology teams to shape future business initiatives
- We are the market and innovation leader in technology in financial services
- Together we can deliver simpler and better solutions
Here is an opportunity to join this talented team of technology enthusiasts to consult and influence the strategic solutions within the payments domain for this iconic powerhouse in financial services.
You will enjoy driving customer value, understanding your customers' needs and supporting the application of technology to solve their business problems. A key focus will be to work with business and technology stakeholders in order to proactively understand and shape future business initiatives. Other key focus areas include to:
Your new team
- Facilitate requirements gathering and definition between business, strategy and technology partners to underpin delivery. Support delivery of strategic and alternate solutions that achieve necessary business outcomes (e.g. via Concept Paper, Business Case etc.).
- Influence business and technology investment through interpretation and alignment of Business and Technology Strategies
- Consult with Architects, system owners and other interested stakeholders to understand affected systems, processes and constraints, to arrive at options to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Support and play a leadership role in project discovery and inception phases. Produce reliable and efficient Preliminary Cost Estimates to meet business needs.
- Provide hands on support where appropriate. Leverage appropriate techniques to lead the elicitation of requirements, assessment of capabilities, cost/benefits and assess the impact of change across business, IT and risk.
- Guide a team of Technical and Business Analysts (6-10) to support multi-streamed projects and programs. Focus will be on International Payments flows.
You will be part of the Payments Services Utility (PSU) Team in Institutional & Business Bank, Enterprise Services (IBB ES).
Our team governs, prioritises and ultimately delivers the payments technology platform with the support of key partners in line with the Business Strategy.
The PSU is responsible for the evolution of CommBank's strategic payments processing capabilities, along with ensuring high levels of service are maintained.
We work closely with our Enterprise Services colleagues and technology partners in Architecture, IT Delivery Services and Operations to deliver exceptional outcomes for our business stakeholders. What you will need to succeed
We expect you will be an experienced Business Solutions Consultant with exposure to the payments domain gained ideally from within a financial services organisation. You will of course have a strong background in roles with a consulting and research focus and a passion for IT. Other key attributes that will help you succeed include:
- Detailed knowledge of ISO 20022 messaging formats and industry standards.
- Payments Experience in SWIFT, ISO, IMT, RTGS, STP, PMS
- Agile experience including the use of using key agile delivery tools (e.g. Business Genetics and Jira).
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in enhancing the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 01/11/2020