Head of Connect & Telephony Systems
- GBP76575 - GBP102100 per annum
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 Aug 17
At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users by to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million. We invested £750 million in digital between 2012-2014 and have committed a further £1 billion in the three years to the end of 2017 to provide our customers with the opportunity to bank with us how, when and where they want to. We strive daily towards our vision of being the best bank for our customers, and we're well on our way thanks to the efforts of our people and their passion of making a difference.
We are looking for an experienced Technologist with a proven track record working in Customer Contact Systems to join our Retail & Consumer Finance CIO as the Head of Connect & Telephony Systems. You will be partnering two Retail Executive Committee Managing Directors, so you will have demonstrable experience of operating at a Senior Level.
The successful candidate will report into the CIO and is responsible for leading the provision of a comprehensive end to end business service to meet the needs of our customers, providing effective leadership for the business, maximizing the outputs and quality of this critical IT capability deriving maximum value from IT investments. You will provide IT Leadership for a Business Area of the Bank aligning Business strategy and IT strategy, delivering technical components for projects being managed through other areas of IT (e.g. other CIOs, I&SD) and providing development/service to other Head of Systems as well as the area they support .
Additionally you will lead, manage and develop a large, multi-skilled team of IT professionals and maximize the potential of people, teams and systems to achieve efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Your accountabilities will include;
* Delivering live Service to agreed services levels and costs
* Providing cost effective IT application support, maintenance and development services leveraging the IT Global delivery Model.
* Leading the mobilisation and delivery of strategic programmes on time, to an appropriate quality solution and within budget, achieving benefits realisation requirements.
* Providing an IT solution designs that align with Group's overall IT and business strategy.
* Delivering technical components for projects being managed through other areas of IT e.g. other CIOs, I&SD.
* Provide insight into value and cost of business services to the business.
* Ensure Conduct, Compliance and Regulatory expectations are met and that robust management of business risk in line with LBG policy and risk appetite
* Establish appropriate programme plans, operating and governance structures against overall programme objectives, modifying where appropriate through effective change control processes.
What we'll need from you;
* The ideal candidate will come from a Technology background with regards to Customer Contact Systems and will have an in-depth experience on Telephony (EDGE, Avava, Genesys, RBB, CBS, Chordiant, PEGA & Your Finances.). You'll also have a proven track record in delivering service, regulatory change & business changes across the Telephony landscape.
Our culture in Group IT brings together people from a diversity of backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. We appreciate each other as individuals whose careers have taken all kinds of paths. We stop and thank each other, we help each other. Your ability to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and create an environment where all can thrive is critical to your success.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….