Senior Business Analyst
- GBP700 - GBP800 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jul 17
My client is a leading Investment Bank based in the city. They currently have a massive investment Initiative aligned to their Equities Business (Structure and Flow) and looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to complement their current high performing team that works across the Front Office, Data Analytics and technology teams.
The purpose of the role is to provide Business Analysis and some Project Management to the business, focusing on the Data and Analytics components and processes for Equities Products. You will join a high performing team working on a programme focusing on the development of bespoke solutions to external clients. You will co-ordinate between internal teams to focus on the Data/Analytics components of the broader transformation programme.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong derivatives knowledge across asset classes (at least one in-depth, preferably equities) encompassing pricing, risk analytics and trade life cycle
- Understanding of front to back processes including STP, booking models, Corp. Actions
- Ability to manage own stream and working group
- Experience in FO and BO systems with regard to Data (Statics and Market Data) and Analytics
- Ability and experience to take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery.
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- Agile methodology experience
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative
- Proven ability to work across business streams, exposure to front to back system implementations
- Technical background would be beneficial, understanding of (ideally functional) programming a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics. Multicultural awareness.