Portfolio Compliance Analyst
- £300 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Investigo Compliance
- 17 Aug 17
Multiple opportunities for Portfolio Compliance professionals to join a leading Asset Manager based in London. Both temporary and permanent opportunities.
Investigo Compliance are working in partnership with a leading Asset Manager to recruit for multiple Portfolio Compliance professionals to join their team on both a contract and permanent basis.
You will work as part of the Investment Control function focusing on the pre and post trade investment process.
Duties will include;
- Evaluation of existing controls in line with Compliance frameworks
- Completion of daily, monthly and quarterly compliance reports
- Investigation of account guidelines related to investment guideline rules
- Review and validation of client guidelines entered onto the Compliance Monitoring programme
- Provision of training to staff around compliance issues
Ideal candidates will;
- Have at least 2 years experience within compliance or operations
- Have previous experience working within a Fixed Income trade support role
- Strong knowledge of securities and investment products including Derivatives and Fixed Income
- Have strong Excel skills including macros, V-Lookups and Pivot tables
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role then please do apply as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 862 2740 for more information.