Mobile Products Manager
- GBP56358 - GBP65750 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 Aug 17
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to Help Britain Prosper and become the best bank for customers. As part of this we're transforming our digital capability, providing customers with simpler, seamless interactions across online, mobile and branches. Within Group Digital our Digital Transformation programme is continually delivering a series of releases to enhance our Internet & Mobile capability. Example changes are development of a new customer facing responsive website, improvements to our online servicing capability and the development of our next generation mobile banking app launched last year.
The Device Strategy team are responsible for creating and implementing the device strategy at a consumer and enterprise level across all Lloyds Banking Group brands to transform current digital experience across all channels and devices, in order to meet Lloyds Banking Group's vision of becoming the best bank for customers. As part of this remit, the team is responsible for developing and product managing the group's key customer facing device offerings, such as our Mobile and tablet app offerings for retail and business banking - this is the area this role focuses on.
As the Mobile Product Manager you will be part of a growing team of product managers looking after our range of applications; those currently live in the market and also those under development. Day to day the role will require close work with our delivery teams, working in an agile fashion to deliver new mobile products and features to market. You will also have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, a natural passion for digital technology and the ability to apply that passion in a commercial & customer focussed way.
Your accountabilities will include;
* Continually assess technology trends, competitive landscape and customer device behaviour to inform and track the best way of meeting customers' needs and driving customer satisfaction.
* Develop a product level strategy and roadmap and contribute to the wider Digital Banking Device Strategy for Retail, business and Commercial.
* Work with stakeholders both within Group Digital and the wider business to align the roadmap to the banks broader strategic objectives.
* Work with the delivery teams in an agile methodology to deliver and prioritize enhancements to the business Mobile offering.
* Work with Group Marketing and PR to develop a programme of activities to promote the mobile offering to customers and opinion formers
* Product manage an existing mobile app with focus on specific areas of responsibility, deliver the roadmap, responding to customer feedback, insights and analytics to prioritise the roadmap and future changes agenda.
What we'll need from you;
* Demonstrable experience in a product management role developing consumer facing propositions in a digital environment.
* Experience within Financial Services and/or the Technology sector, with a solid understanding of the mobile/device trends and technologies
* Experience of working in a large organisation with a complex/multi-layered structure
* Experience in developing, launching and communicating mobile apps, mobile sites.
* Experience in managing a cross functional agile team (from UX to dev and test)
We'll look for you to have a passion for everything digital and mobile with real focus on the customer. Additionally you'll have strong analytical skills with experience of specifying and using insight to driving business decisions coupled with experience of specifying new propositions and working with technology teams to deliver them.
In addition to you joining a leading digital organisation with the career potential you'd expect we'll also provide a package that includes a performance-related bonus, generous pension contribution, car/allowance and a range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Our culture in Group Digital brings together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment supporting flexible and agile working.
So, if being at the cutting edge of Digital Banking appeals and you've the background and skills we're seeking then get in touch, we'd be keen to hear from you.