FircoSoft SME - Project Manager - Business Analyst - Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- S&H Consulting Ltd
- 23 Jun 17
S&H Consulting is looking for a FircoSoft SME with Project Management, Business Analysis and TOM experience.
S&H Consulting provides consultancy services to Tier One Banks, Asset & Wealth Managers and Financial Institutions. We engage with clients to deliver strategic and tactical change initiatives for Operations, Finance, Risk & Regulation and Technology.
We are currently working with a leading Investment Bank to support their Global Sanctions Screening TOM and Implementation Programme. We wish to hire a FircoSoft SME with Project Management and Business Analysis experience.
Currently working with a leading Tier 1 Bank, Big 4 consultancy firm or software vendor as a FircoSoft Consultant/ SME, you must ideally have experience of the following:
• Experience leading or supporting full lifecycle FircoSoft implementations and Sanctions Screening initiatives
• A strong background in Compliance business and Sanctions Screening TOM
• Experience in migration of vendors into a consolidated FircoSoft global environment and development of a new Target Operating Model
• Experienced in Advisory, Consultancy & Implementation related to AML/Sanctions projects
This is a client facing role and demands excellent presentation, communication and proactive stakeholder management skills. You will have good academic qualifications and be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
Please send your CV together with your current remuneration to email@example.com
Please only apply if you have a valid EU work permit and have recent UK work experience.
S&H Consulting - Expertise in Change - Financial Services