- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Aug 17
Credit & Regulatory Operations Analyst (CRT)
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role
The Credit & Regulatory Team (CRT) is responsible for providing and owning streamlined operational support and controls across the rating process framework, implementing solutions to evolving regulatory requirements and prioritizing cross-functional projects across Moody's Investors Services (MIS). CRT is looking for an analyst to join the team.
The analyst position represents a key role in providing regulatory operations and infrastructure support for all lines of business across the ratings process framework and other regulatory processes globally.
- Work with CRT members and other key stakeholders to identify processes and system enhancement opportunities; addressing process and functionality enhancements
- Support process and system enhancement projects
- Address and resolve analyst/user enquiries relating to regulatory and operational control processes and content, and seek input from other stakeholders as needed
- Support second level production issue escalation and resolution with technology and other groups as needed
- Generate regular management and performance reports for review and analysis
- Develop and update operational documentation and supporting content (e.g. guidelines, FAQ's, manuals)
- Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, and requirements documentation
- Liaise with management to identify and track issues, risks, and dependencies
- Execute team business as usual requirements to a high standard
Credit and Regulatory Team - CAO Group
- BA/BS in business, finance, management or similar field; MSc / MBA a plus
- Business analysis experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic outlook with a high attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
- Team player with ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritise allocated objectives independently
- Demonstrate initiative and forward thinking
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of the credit rating process is a plus
- Knowledge of Moody's systems, tools and processes would be valued
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.