Coverage Compliance Officer (Fixed Income and FX) # 096414
The Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs organization at Credit Suisse strives to become a dedicated, independent function that enables business units across the organization to challenge and effectively manage compliance risk. Our new management team is focused on achieving professional excellence by providing state of the art technology, strengthening surveillance and testing processes and by aligning controls to keep risk within appetite. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. Our dynamic environment also means that you have the flexibility to help us define and establish new processes and procedures, start or expand a business and shape our company for the future. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial ideas.
- Monitoring and testing
- Policy and Procedures
- New Business
- Management and Compliance reporting
- Provide support to the Divisional heads of EMEA Compliance function to include GM, SRU and STSi in ensuring the business areas understanding of external regulatory requirements and internal policy is kept current through the provision of high quality advice based upon current regulatory requirements, exchange rules, market practice or internal policies and procedures as they apply to the business.
- Support the business divisions in the execution of its activities in a regulatory complaint manner and in observance of the external regulatory requirements and internal policies, etc.
- Act as a robust and effective 2nd line of defense through effective challenge and act as a guardian of the banks regulatory, ethical conduct and reputation and escalate matters appropriately to the proper level of seniority.
- Act as emissary of conduct risk promoting the values of the bank and raising appropriate challenge or escalation where there is evidence or strong likelihood of customer detriment or impact to market integrity arising from the conduct of the bank or its employees.
- Assist in the Development of surveillance scenarios as appropriate for the area of product coverage responsibility or expertise.
- Participate in the Compliance annual risk assessments for all business.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You should have proven experience in a Compliance coverage role covering FICC markets including forex products.
- You will have experience with recent market developments on conduct codes within the fixed income markets and FX markets including FMSB and the BIS global code would be beneficial.
- You have an active understanding of the impacts of MiFID II on FICC markets is beneficial.
- You will demonstrate a proven record of leading large scale projects within the compliance field would be beneficial.