Business Analyst – MiFID II Transaction Reporting – Equity Derivatives - Bank
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:15 Aug 17
Business Analyst – MiFID II Transaction Reporting – Equity Derivatives - Bank. A leading investment bank are implementing MIFID II and have a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst strong equity derivatives experience to work on the transaction reporting component of their MiFID II implementation.
As a Business Analyst you will be work principally on transaction reporting, cross the full analysis lifecycle but with a specific emphasis on functional requirements, solution design, system change design, implementation and testing, as well as working with key stakeholders to facilitate the MiFID II implementation. The role is ideally suited to someone who has worked on the transaction reporting line within an operations function and has deep equity derivatives experience, ideally in structured products.
You should apply for this role if you have:
- 5+ years business analysis experience within global financial firms/institutions
- Deep knowledge of equity derivatives products – OTC and structured derivatives
- Solid operational experience within transaction reporting or trade reporting
- Regulatory projects experience, ideally MiFID II, but otherwise Dodd Frank/EMIR
- Structured business analysis capability with experience across the full lifecycle
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£600/day contract role based London initially for six months.