- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 17
Associate Campus Recruiter (12mth Contract)
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Campus Recruiter would recruit talented interns, graduates and entry-level hires from undergraduate and graduate campuses into Moody's and also position Moody's as an employer of choice. This will be a 12mth contract position.
- Partner with senior business managers to determine full-time entry-level hiring needs from campus; identify target universities and schools; coordinate candidate selection process, including resume collection and reconciliation, resume review, interviewing and decision processes.
- Source rising seniors / university graduates to fill full-time positions. Execute process for business units to screen, select, and interview candidates. Obtain management approval for offers, communicate offer/rejection to candidates, and follow up on offers.
- University Relations and Candidate Experience
- Plan and coordinate communications and on-campus activities to engage students.
- Liaise with career services, faculty and student organizations to understand student trends and competitive landscape, and convey Moody's value proposition on campus and schedule recruiting events.
- Implement on-campus marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with and ensure timely communication with candidates.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Through recruiting and program efforts, support Moody's belief that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences contribute to the quality of our opinions, products and services.
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion to present Moody's as an employer of choice for diverse candidates on-campus by hosting and attending events targeting diverse student groups.
- Coordinate preparation of contracts of employment, offer letters and new hire documentation.
- Work with HR Administrative support to coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting university activities, including scheduling and conducting interviews and arranging information sessions, activities, and presentations with key clubs and organizations.
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, and firm compliance requirements throughout the recruiting process
- Solicit feedback on matters pertaining to university recruiting
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Ensure candidate completion of company and local pre-employment requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports as required. Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
- Contribute towards broader recruiting team projects
- Undergraduate degree required
- Solid experience in campus recruiting required
- Experience in an in-house Recruiting team highly beneficial
- Experience within the financial services and/or software industries, advantageous
- Ability to travel 15%
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- HR System Success Factors
- Applicant Tracking Software. Kenexa, advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
Non technical Skills:
- Experience in project teams
- Extremely flexible and adaptable to a fast paced work environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to handle high volume positions
- Consultative and influencing skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Good oral and written communication skills - articulate and numerate
- Diligent, dependable with a positive outlook
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively, follow-up and follow through on all areas of responsibility, respond quickly to internal client requests and suggestions, anticipate internal and external client needs and plan accordingly, and multi-task when required
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices, behavioral based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and metrics
- Knowledge of company and business orientation and training programs
- Knowledge of company recruiting policies, procedures, and databases
- Organizational and documentation skills with a highly detail-oriented focus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.