Core Java Software Engineer
Are you passionate about electronic trading technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable Java server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work part of a global team to further develop and deploy the IB EQ OMS (Order Management System) platform according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class Java based solutions for electronic trading platform
- contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
Your team :
You will be working in EQ OMS global team (NY, London, Zurich, Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo) that develops and supports an in house developed technology stack used for Client Order Management, Market Order Management, UBS Multilateral Trading Facility and Market Connectivity.
Your experience and skills :
- experience of working in a front office team (or equivalent environment), however strong technical candidates without the domain knowledge will also be considered
- worked within a team environment taking full responsibility of maintaining the system under your control
- experience with working in a distributed team setup
You are a highly-technical hands-on developer with:
- core Java
- low-level computing and networking concepts expertise: : TCP/IP, UDP, multicast, Java NIO
- systems programming knowledge (Linux, multicast networking, data structures).
- the ability to diagnose, measure, understand and resolve performance issues
- ability to work with business stakeholders as needed in order to understand their needs and provide optimal solutions within agreed deadlines and cost profile
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.