Senior Solution Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 01 Aug 17
My client needs someone who can utilize their expertise in business management practices, industry requirements and information technology disciplines to develop technical and/or business solutions to client problems.
A high level individual contributor, analyzes client's business needs, integrates client's business strategies and recommends appropriate information technology solutions utilizing company's methodologies. Conducts analysis of corporate objectives, critical success factors, business functions and processes. Plans, integrates and manages the implementation of new technology. Has technical expertise in one or several business or industry specializations which may include:
* Financial or Merchant Retail Payment Models
* Global Payment Networks
* Business Process Re-engineering
* Client Server Application Development
* Application Outsourcing
* Technology Migration
* Data Mining/Data Warehousing/Analytics
* Electronic Banking or Electronic B2B Commerce
* Customer Relationship Management
* Treasury Management
- A recognized expert in one or more technical disciplines, unique applications, or particular industry(s). An expert in one or more of company's methodologies or service offerings such as ISM, PDM, ESP/BAU, Fraud Risk Management Optimization, Advanced Payment Solutions, etc.
- Possesses global business and information technology knowledge. Has ability to develop and execute a business plan.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of business management practices including financial accounting, economics, human resources management, negotiation strategies, business policy and management objectives.
- Has ability to synthesize client business needs into customised IT solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to write and present proposals and make presentations to CIO level clients.
- Must have a strong understanding of the relationship between company and its clients.
- Infrastructure & Database Skills
* Database skills
o Able to install a basic Oracle DB server under Linux
o Configure Oracle permissions / security to meet UP requirements
o Install and configure Oracle instant client
* Middleware / Messaging
o Understanding of configuring MQ and TCP/IP
o Ideally experience of how MQ clusters work
o Skills in XML based messaging - especially around handling headers / data streams
o Ability to write script level code (if not from a development background)
o Skills to understand a payment flow and the key decision points
o Ability to debug a payment transaction from issues on communication protocol through to business logic
Minimum Job Qualification:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
5 years of progressively responsible experience in the Information technology field in which the position specializes.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930