IT Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Aug 17
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently?
Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• conduct requirements-gathering activities and ensure all requirements are correctly and timely captured
• plan, lead and complete the tasks required to enhance existing solutions as well as devise new solutions
• identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• support and work closely with the local and global application delivery team to ensure the required quality objectives are delivered for production deployment and operation
• communicate effectively with colleagues in multiple ranks and locations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The HRIT Application Delivery team provides development, test, BA, PM and tier 3 support services to the HR business.
The team is based globally (UK, Switzerland, Poland, US, Singapore, India), with the majority of the development, test and tier 3 support capabilities provided by an ITO vendor based in India.
The team is responsible for 70 applications that deliver functionality across the HR landscape and are widely used by all global UBS employees, e.g. core HR, payroll, benefit, compensation, recruitment, talent and learning solutions.
These applications are a mix of in-house built and "software as a service" (SaaS) solution source from 3rd party vendors in the cloud.
Your experience and skills
• experience applying business analysis techniques and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• the ability to capture and analyze business / non-functional requirements, into system requirements and design specifications for development teams to develop robust solutions
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills to perform system impact analysis
• skills to coordinate with different IT and vendor teams to complete development, testing and implementation activities
• an appreciation of the policies and procedures that must be adhered to within financial organizations and how this can impact the software development life cycle.
• self-starting, highly committed, reliable, responsive, tactful and patient
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• able to organize and execute activities with team members in remote location
• able to manage multiple priorities / tasks and be well organized
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.