IT Audit Manager (Application) - Group Audit Division
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Aug 17
IT Audit Manager (Application) - Group Audit DivisionRoles and Responsibilities:
· Conduct audits on existing application systems as well as applications under development.
· Support business audits by providing technology expertise and evaluating the IT controls supporting the business operations
· Conduct audits on data centre operations, infrastructure support/security, network controls, eCommerce, and information security.
· For IT Audit Manager, plan & manage IT Audits and ensure that relevant IT risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed
Vice President, IT Audit
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably, with a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Minimum 6 years' experience in IT Audit with preferably, experience in IT (e.g. applications development/ support, infrastructure projects / support)
- For IT Audit Manager position, experience in managing audits
- Good knowledge of various operating systems, data bases, etc for mainframe, midrange and/or open systems; with working / auditing experience in at least 1 platform
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS, preferably ACL
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Willing and able to operate effectively in a leadership position or a team player
- Willing to travel 15%-20%.