Due Diligence Analyst - Pharmaceutical
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root Singapore , EA Licence No: 12C6222
- 20 Aug 17
Specialise as a due diligence analyst with a leading pharmaceutical MNC, focusing on areas such as vendor/distributor compliance and some degree of anti-corruption/bribery. Sitting in a global team, you will work closely with US counterparts and regional stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the due diligence process and procedure
- Conduct monitoring on activities relating to business partners
- Manage the due diligence database and reviews
- Conduct research and obtain additional information to mitigate any red flags
- Train stakeholders on due diligence process and best practice
- 3-5 years experience in KYC/Due Diligence
- Prior experience in Audit would be strong preferred
- Open to candidates from financial institutions or commercial MNCs with due diligence experience
- Independent working style and articulate in communication
- Strong passion and desire to learn
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.