Senior Linux Administrator / DevOps Engineer / Linux / Information Technology / Quantitative Trading / Hong Kong
- exceptional and flexible
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 17 Aug 17
Senior Linux Administrator / DevOps Engineer / Linux / Information Technology / Quantitative Trading / Hong Kong s
My client is a well-established and dynamic quant trading firm that is highly profitable and a market leader in the quant trading space. They are now seeking to hire a senior Linux Administrator / Dev Ops Engineer to join their head office in Hong Kong.
As a Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest / most modern tools and concepts in the Linux / Open Source space, with a heavy focus on automation.
- Linux administration
- DevOps development
Ideal candidate for the role:
- Hands-on Linux engineer who is excited to build out well designed systems/applications
- Strong scripting skills
- Solid programming skills in one of the programming languages
- Passionate about new technology
- Excellent communication skills in English (you will work in a multicultural team)
- Truly innovator who can think outside of the box
- Eager to learn and improve
- Extremely profitable company
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Fun team
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Dress down culture
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your resume / contact details to Noel Lau at Noel.email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4477 / (852) 9834 2181 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions..
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340