Project Manager (1 year contract)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 19 Aug 17
Develops the high-level project plan, sets objectives, identifies resources, resolves constraints and delivers good quality application system.
• Develops the high-level project plan, sets objectives, identifies resources, resolves constraints and delivers good quality application system.
• Develops, coaches and mobilizes the project team to achieve specific software development goals. Takes part in the actual development work when necessary.
• Evaluates, identifies potential challenges and develops contingency plan to minimize business risks.
• Ensures effective communication in place between users and IT team members within project and also cross projects.
• Maintains up-to-date project file and ensures the design work are well documented.
• Provides technical support to ensure smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
• Familiars with Software Development Life Cycle and Design Methodology.
• Exposure to multiple computer platforms
• Degree holder in Information Technology
• 10 years experience in application software development with at least 6 years in system analysis and project management
• Big Data knowledge / experience
• Banking Data Warehouse knowledge / experience
• Vendor/Project management experience on Big Data / banking Enterprise Data Warehouse project is preferred