- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited
- 17 Aug 17
Our client is the asset management arm of a leading Chinese-background banking group.
- Responsible to manage KYC, Suitability, Transaction monitoring and licensing related issues
- Provide advisory support on compliance matters relating to asset management products and services.
- Ensure the process of these practices complies strictly with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Provide advice and practical solutions on related compliance matters for senior management and business functions
- University degree holder
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with solid compliance background including start up
- Experience in private banking or asset management is a must
- Strong knowledge of up-to-date regulatory requirements
- Proficient in English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Franessa Lam by clicking APPLY button or to 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
For more opportunities with our clients and our Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
@2017 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.