Card Service Manager, Card Operations
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Card Operations plays a critical role in supporting Card Business for various marketing campaigns, new products launches, digital focuses and process reengineering. Our mission is to manage the business as usual and at the same time challenge the status quo and make changes.
We are hiring a Card Service Manager in Card Operations. You will succeed in this role if you are a confident, articulate, flexible and forward looking person who welcomes challenges and drives innovations. You will manage a team supporting all the card related service requests from various channels; the card maintenance tasks; and process enhancement projects. You will be leading a team of 10 staff in Hong Kong and manage a processing team of 20 staff in Tianjin Hub
Key Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will
* Lead the Card Maintenance Team to achieve Industrialization Agenda
* Drive process reengineering projects to enhance efficiency/accuracy and reduce operational risks
* Manage the processing team in HK and TJ supported the Operations routine
* Conduct capacity planning and monitor Hub Centre performance
* Engage stakeholders of Card Business, Call Center, Branch and Credit etc
* Ensure all risk related controls are in place and robust QA framework is implemented
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience in team management
* Relevant Credit Card products knowledge
* Detailed minded with strong articulation and communication skills
* Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Degree holders
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Aug 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.