- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
Senior Administrative Coordinator
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Coordinate the investor and intermediary outreach program, as part of Moody's Investor Services Australia's business strategy.
- Work closely with senior management to maintain contact mapping of key investors and intermediaries in Australia, their areas of interest and portfolios.
- Coordinate with the analytical teams to establish and direct a structured investor outreach programme.
- Ensure that relevant data and call activity is entered to the Sharepoint system, and manage data access and reporting.
- Conduct ad hoc market research and business analysis for Regional Management, in liaison with offshore offices.
Regional Organization / Regional Admin
- 1-3 years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong excel and good organization skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.