Network and Mobility Manager
See job description for details
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- drive operational excellence, project delivery and improved efficiency
- New agile offices in Docklands
KPMG is going through some significant transformations in technology and are looking for a Network & Mobility leader to join our team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with design, implementation and management of a variety of network solutions. The role's accountability will include managing the lifecycle of multiple technologies and platforms, including routers, switches, VPN, wireless, firewalls, and mobility solutions, to ensure they deliver maximum benefit and stability to the organisation.
Your new role
As the Network and Mobility Manager you will drive operational excellence, project delivery and improved efficiency.
- Provide leadership and strategic decisions around network solutions within the business's onshore, offshore and cloud sites.
- As a subject matter expert champion user adoption, training, roadmaps and standards.
- Manage a team of local and remote network and mobility engineers to provision operational remediation, in-depth troubleshooting and root cause analysis; proactive availability risk mitigation; and performance optimisation engineering.
- Consult with the business and architecture teams to define and implement the network and mobility elements of the business solutions.
- Be involved and run projects related to Network enhancement, or new services.
- Manage external vendors whom support KPMG in provisioning of network services.
Stakeholder Management - ensure stakeholders are kept appropriately up-to-date via project reporting and other communications, and develop relationships outside of the team to foster collaboration and strategic alignment across ITS and the business.
You will have:
- Independent and motivated technologist with a passion for solving business problems through data and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques, including new technologies, software and tools.
- Exceptional client relationship management and communication skills.
- Passio Degree in Computer Science, Business studies or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology
- Extensive experience in IT, including in a Network leadership role.
- Management of technology vendor engagements with budgets
- Vendor management and commercial negotiation skills
- Passionate about delivering high quality solutions support the business strategy that users love to use.
- People management skills, including the ability to coordinate motivate and coach.
Artefact production such as Technical Architecture, Support process, and operational performance monitoring documents.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 27 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time